Friday, March 7, 2014

Leaving Home to Sign the Word!

Well it's happening! The goal has been in progress for about a year now and it's about to actually happen. If I could say one thing about the whole process I would say..."THANKS JEHOVAH!". It's all thanks to him. I remember being in DR last March 2013 and making this my goal of coming back and wow I'm going again! It wasn't easy I must admit. It took lots of planning and lots of faith. I remember budgeting with my sister, to getting a job, then losing a job, and getting another one...haha...it seemed like so much was going downhill but Jehovah was always there to let me know of his support and love. Other things came up too! Emotional stress, lack of support, feelings, and definitely an issue of being able to financially handle it all. But again it's all set and done and all because of Jehovah our Magnificent Creator and Loving Father. Things always got better, more support was there and I truly appreciate it. To my family thank you soooooooooo much! I know my mom and dad took this move a little hard, however I am sure that Jehovah will take care of them and provide comfort when necessary. It's a huge sacrifice for them as well but they are in good hands! 
My sisters oh how ill miss the funny phone calls and the words we say but good thing that now we can have funny video chats! My nephews and nieces please remember I love you a bunch! Your like my kids and I only hope that you mature into the adults Jehovah desires you to be. My family remember I love you all! 
To my friends thanks!!! So many laughs and tears before I came but I hope your reading this and have good memories of our time together! 
To that one friend, you know who you are, I'm patiently waiting here for you! And I'm sure we will be roommates soon! I pray for it each day! 
My congregation wow! So much growth in the last year that now we are 2 congregations! AIR FIVE! WHOOP WHOOP! I'm sure Jehovah will bless with more growth in these next months and years! 
Well to all, you have my email! Contact me whenever! Again remember if your goal is to do more....JUST DO IT! Don't worry about every little detail, Jehovah will help you figure it out along the way. 
Love to all! Keep the goal alive! Anyone willing to come visit please come! It would be awesome to have you over! Dominican Republic is waiting for you! 
Below are pictures of family and friends, time we have spent together and just wanted to share a lil glimpse of it all! 
Keep checking the blog soon I'll be able to post more about my stay over here! 
Till the next time! 




























No comments:

Post a Comment